• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SU-100

jknaus

Administrator
Doing a quick build of the Dragon Smart Kit SU-100. Not sure which marking I'll do but doesnt matter seeing as they are green. Aber barrel, Masterclub tracks.

hb8678cc.JPG

h3aed94e.JPG

h9a73117.JPG

hb4d9299.JPG

ha678b37.JPG

James

Thanks guys. I really like the Masterclub tracks but I have found the pins to be hit or miss. I have been buying Aber .05mm brass rod and using that with great success. Currently I cant find my package of brass rod so I am using Friul brass wire and its going very well. Maybe more pics this morning some time. Knee didnt let me sleep well and I was up at 0030ish working on it for another hour or so. Just too bleary eyed to take pics right now.

James

Sorry to hear about the knee! I built the crummy Zvezda version of this some years back and used the slogan from the Trumpeter KV-II kit on the side, and it came out quite nice! As Steinman said, it could be done in white as well.

Back