• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M4A3 (76) W Sherman

Jeeves

Figured I would get this one started...only thing better than a Sherman kit is a brand new tooled Sherman kit...still deciding on the scheme...but not ruling out Thunderbolt VI ;)

ha9e8364.jpg

h68dae57.jpg

Oops...not paying attention again...can't wait that long as it's an IPMS review....can you switch this to the Armor section...I'll think of something else...

Moved, and Mike remember, this should be to the best of your abilities. Kicking a build out for a review doesn't give you time to do that...imho. :mpup

Moved, and Mike remember, this should be to the best of your abilities. Kicking a build out for a review doesn't give you time to do that...imho. :mpup

I guess this sentiment confuses me a bit-- if anything I spend more time being careful with the reviews knowing that they'll be published for loads of folks to see. While I have a deadline with the IPMS reviews, I pretty much always try to build to the best of my ability...and those guys give a bit of grace when things go long. For the AMPS builds, I am the coordinator so have no one yelling at me ;)

Back