• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cosmo Kramer in 1/8th scale

bob letterman

Master at Arms
Staff member
Since Andy and MP said it was OK, I posted the entry early and am now on the road, Denver, to be exact, I am in with a 1/6th scale figure of Kramer by Fatman productions, I think they are no longer in business.

Kramer-1.jpg

I won't be back home till mid-November and I'll start on it then.

Bob

Kramer in 1/8th scale

kramer? who's that? showing my ignorance here!

i look forward to your entry bob! have a safe trip and return home healthy!

Kramer in 1/8th scale

Kramer from the tv serie seinfeld :)
That's one big figur!! bring out the big paintbucket! :D
Going to be nice to see you work on this one Bob.
//Mats

Kramer in 1/8th scale

Ah cool,Cosmo Kramer from Seinfeld! (y)
Strange cool subject,....but that's Kramer.
Didn't they broadcast Seinfeld in Germany,laura?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eCgPRrEdimk

Looking forward to your build,Bob!

Greetings,Ron.

Kramer in 1/8th scale

Just getting back to the bench. I cleaned the figure, (A lot of flashing to eliminate), and base coated the flesh parts of the 1/6th scale Kramer. I intend to make Seinfeld's wall and front door for a backdrop.

Kramerbasecoated.jpg

I am working on three projects besides my big dio, 2 builds and the scratch thread in Sprue U's classroom. I'll work this in between glue drying, etc.

Bob

Kramer in 1/8th scale

I'm in the process of painting Kramers flesh parts. I just worked on this, so the oils are wet and still high gloss. In a day or two, they will flatten to a nice low sheen. Just thought I would post this phase.

Large-1.jpg

Bob

Kramer in 1/8th scale

Very cool. (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
The eyes especially and the blush on his cheeks. Love it.
James

Kramer in 1/8th scale

I'm in the process of painting Kramers flesh parts. I just worked on this, so the oils are wet and still high gloss. In a day or two, they will flatten to a nice low sheen. Just thought I would post this phase.

Large-1.jpg

Bob

The eyes and the mouth are outstandingly good! great work bob! :popcorn

Kramer in 1/8th scale

This is 1:6 scale,right?
Think I would get as nervous as Kramer himself if I would do such figure! :laugh:

Very well done,Bob! (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Back