• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Campaign Sponsors

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
From time to time we have had sponsors for our campaigns. It's been sort of a free for all on how it works. Well we all on the staff have batted this around a little bit and this is what we have come up with.

You don't have to be selling anything to be a sponsor. If you see one of our campaigns that you want to see more activity on, pony up if you wish.

We came up with a QnA format, that may answer your questions about this. If not ask away, we're always here.

Why sponsor a Campaign? To encourage members to participate and finish in the build Campaign. Comradery, Fellowship, Promotin' the Hobby, be in the with the cool kids :dance ...

Who can sponsor? Anyone. Individuals, groups, Must be a member(s) in good standing, established Vendors.

How do I Sponsor? By declaring a campaign yours and announcing the prise(s)

Can a Campaign have more than one Sponsor? Yes, get in line.

How many prizes are allowed? At least one.

How are prizes awarded? By Member Poll at end of build. Only completed builds will be entered into the poll. Poll will be managed and regulated by the staff of Modelers Alliance, winners are final. Any attempt to circumvent the security of the poll will be dealt with harshly. In case of a tie, the two winning entries will be judged by the Staff of Modelers' Alliance.

Who pays for shipping of prize? That's between the sponsor and the winner(s)

What qualifies as a completed build? [ol]
[li] Completed builds will start with the standard date stamped start photo of the unbuilt kit. Datestamp can be the dateline of a newspaper or clock display on your cell phone or the computer screen with the Modelers Alliance official campaign clock in view with the unbuilt kit. [/li][li] Build threads must include the start photo, at least 3 Works in Progress (WIP) updates and the completed build.[/li] [li] Complete build photos must include these views; front, front-right, right, rear right, rear, rear left, left, front left, top and one photo should be selected by the builder as their best shot. [/li][li]Completed builds must be posted on the Campaign Forum prior to the completion of the Campaign it is entered. [/li]
[/ol]

And I've claimed the DDay Campaign.

https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/d-day-2013/147589-d-day-sponsor

I didn't even see this. What a great idea Bob. I'm tempted to sponsor the Hell in the Pacific build. Will have to see what I can come up with.

Back