• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Campaign HQ Section

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
We've created a new location for Campaign Suggestions in order to make it more prominent and easier to use. If you've posted a suggestion in the past, please post a new thread and create a single item poll in that thread. This will give us a good count and get these campaigns off the ground. As always, your participation is valued and wanted, so have at it! (y)

As a reminder, please post a poll with your campaign idea, it only needs to be a yes vote poll, That makes it easier for us to determine if we have support for that idea. Thanks and happy modeling! (y)

As a reminder, please post a poll with your campaign idea, it only needs to be a yes vote poll, That makes it easier for us to determine if we have support for that idea. Thanks and happy modeling! (y)

And if you don't we will kick you to THE DEEPEST HOLE OF MODEL HELL :evil: Muwhahaha!

Just kidding folks...but remember Iron Mike's words PLEASE!

Greetings,Ron.

I'd like to offer a suggestion. Once a Campaign has an official start date, maybe the Thread for it can be edited to show that date so everyone knows when it is; especially since there are so many suggestions.

I know I voted 'yes' on at least five of these, but I can't always remember when they all start; sometimes I can't even remember which ones I voted 'yes' for. Too bad there can't be something added to each person's avatar panel reminding us what we entered so we can check the official thread and get a start date on it. You may say that is what the ribbon is for, but I don't get my ribbons before the campaign ends; I see it as something I earn when I finish it.

Just my suggestion to help reduce my confusion at least.

No start date have been announced.

B)

On all of them? I guess that's why I haven't seen anything. LOL! :blush:

I was just basking that when a start date is announced, maybe something like what I suggested could be done. Maybe it can't given the limitations of the Forums. Oh well, it was just a thought.

Time to buy a Journal.....

Never underestimate the power and value of a pad of paper and a pencil. :coolio

Shalom.

I just create a simple Wordpad RTF document with the Forum name, Group build title, start date and end date.

Cheers

As a reminder when starting a poll with your idea, only a yes vote box is necessary. When voting you may post what you are thinking of building. :good: B)

Yeah, I always wondered why there was a "NO" option, before. Who in the world would vote no?

"Sorry guys, it doesn't interest me so I don't want anyone to do it" :facepalm

Yeah, I always wondered why there was a "NO" option, before. Who in the world would vote no?

Ask the two who voted down Captured Warbirds...
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/campaign-hq/148599-captured-warbirds
I can see who voted but not how they voted, though I have my suspicions... :smack :facepalm :beer

Ask the two who voted down Captured Warbirds...
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/campaign-hq/148599-captured-warbirds
I can see who voted but not how they voted, though I have my suspicions... :smack :facepalm :beer

Wasn't me. I have a captured Brewster Buffalo that needs building :geek :geek :geek

Back