• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

NAMESAKE ARMOR CAMPAIGN

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
I would like to propose a U.S. armor campaign called "Namesake". Build any U.S. armored vehicle named after a person "Lee" "Grant" "Abrams for example.

he424762.jpg

What do think?

Sounds Kool! Would this be an open ended campaign or will it have a end date?

On a side note, I got to thinking after seeing this...I wonder who the next generation US MBT will be named after??

M25 Schwarzkopf...M25 McMaster???...They doesn't seem to roll off the tongue as well as the others :idonno

:v

Sounds Kool! Would this be an open ended campaign or will it have a end date?

On a side note, I got to thinking after seeing this...I wonder who the next generation US MBT will be named after??

M25 Schwarzkopf...M25 McMaster???...They doesn't seem to roll off the tongue as well as the others :idonno

:v

I don't know what the length might be. Just seeing if there is any interest.

I'm in. I have several variants of the Abrams to build. I might even find another namesake somewhere as well.

Go for it Mark, I'm sure you have several kits up your sleeve to build for this one. I will look forward to seeing what you have in store.

Dave

Just trying to be helpful here...

If there aren't enough folks up for a campaign, would a 'buddy build' with half-a-dozen of us be workable ? - just a suggestion for discussion (or dismissal).

Ian.

On another Forums I frequent they do mini group builds for up to six people. I think that would work great.

Back