• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

sdkfz 250 magic tracks

Robertp

I am trying to put together the dragon 250 magic tracks and have really had enough. Were the 250 and 251 tracks the same? AFV club sells the 251 in rubber band. Thanks in advance.

Not sure on the 250/251 compatibility question, but I've always had luck when using a jig with magic tracks. I usually just tape together balsa strip configured to meet the depth and width, they lay a string of 10 or so, add glue (Testers blue so you have time) and place the other pieces.

Do it when you're calm or even tired, not after a cup of coffee or an stressful day.

What is happening is the nubs are not holding the tracks together. I haven't even gotten to painting yet. I would rather work with after market Fug radar than magic tracks. Magic cause they fall apart magically? Thanks for the tip.

The tracks are two different sizes. What you will probably like are the length and link tracks that come in a Tamiya kit. Offer to trade them.

Regards,

That would be great. I need two. I will, of course, pay for them or if you need anything, post it. I may have it.

sent you a PM message. Will check in a little while. Stuff I could use:

1/72 scale decal(s) of mig-29 (or anything similar) cockpit

1/35 scale modern US pack, 2-3 would be great

1/35 scale tarps or similar rolled up for tanks stowage, again 2-3 would be fine

1/35 scale US ammo boxes, modern, 1-2 are fine

Any combination of the above

Have a seto of Taniyas for you to try. i will not take cash for them. That is the way things frequently sork here, we just pay it forward amongst eah other. PM'ing the details in a sec

That is the way things frequently sork here, we just pay it forward amongst eah other.

Very true so...

Stuff I could use:

1/72 scale decal(s) of mig-29 (or anything similar) cockpit

PM me and I have a set for you. Maybe even toss in a full set of 9.12 markings I am not using. Onyl issue is you want the camouflage (Czech) one.

Regards,

Back