• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Needed Shell Decals

Tony lee

Master at Arms
I got five armor kits with the 15cm s.IG.33 gun in them and NONE of them have decals for the projectiles.
I call myself searching everywhere I know to look but have found nothing in the way of decals for this caliber.

Please help if you can,all those rounds in my 38M's look so naked. :(

Uncle Tony :eek:ldguy

I only know of decals being in the AFV Club SiG 33 & ammunition sets, plus some of the other AM sets such as Griffon Models.

Good luck,

Thanks Saul but at $13.00 a pop for 10 rounds worth of decals i'll have to pass since I need enough for about 50 shells. :eek:hmy:

Tony lee :eek:ldguy

Thanks Saul but at $13.00 a pop for 10 rounds worth of decals i'll have to pass since I need enough for about 50 shells.

While there are both black an white stencils on the decal sheet of the AFV Club ammunition set, all that go on the shells, except a small one (number 3 on the sheet), are in black.

h037bf23.jpg

hd595212.jpg

You'll need to get the set, a blank decal sheet designed for the printer you own (or a friend owns), a scanner you own (or a friend owns), and a graphics program. Scan the decal sheet, use the graphics program to tile the image to the size of the blank decal sheet you have, load decal paper into the printer, and print.

Regards,

Back