• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Links from home page

Congrats, you the first one to click on it! :rotf

I guess we don't havea FAQ page, I'll remove the link, that'll fix that. (y)
:geek

Just start a new topic on the forum you'd like and attach the image to the post. I'll see if I can make a step by step with photos but it will likely be this weekend before i can do that. I really thought we had one but I can't find it.

Actually I got the link to work but there's nothing in our FAQ section, I could have sworn we had several articles in there. We'll see if we can fix that.

Well it all sounds simple enough. I wanted to check rules and procedures before just throwing something up. How about I do a step by step? If I can get it done, having never done it before, it would be good. I can send the step by step to the senior editor. From there, it will be reviewed and any changes marked. From there to the secretarial pool where editing/changes will be applied and finally to the legal department. All in all sounds simple.

Seriously, do you want me to type up the step by step and send it to you? It would be no problem.

As to step by step build ups, there are a number of ways you can do it. For example you could check out some of the builds by ChukW. He is an artist and does some wonderful artwork to add to his photo builds. I do something similar but with a different style. Some folks just take their photos and add text instructions and descriptions before and after the photos. It is all up to you and how you would like to do it.

Have fun and we will be looking forward to your build posts! (y)

I think I'm confused. I was talking about a Step by step on how to post messages and images on the forum.

No you are not confused. That is what I was talking about.
link to model:
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/wesendorf-field/153114-tamiya-fw190#297211

Back