• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

SITE INTERNAL SERVER ERROR???

iambrb

Hey I am trying to post pics, and even if I try to just post one, once it scrolls thru to 100%, scren blinks to this:

500 Internal Server Error
Fatal Error was detected!
Please contact the site owner.

Go back

Uh-oh...looks like some bad ju-ju going on there!!!!

Maybe someone is trying to tell you something....

Clear your cache and run Ccleaner if you have it (my best MP impersonation. :mpup )

Maybe someone is trying to tell you something....

Clear your cache and run Ccleaner if you have it (my best MP impersonation. :mpup )

Well now that is pretty good...but you need to say it whilst eating bar-b-q.

I can post everywhere else, so me thinks it's not me, just sayin'

hb473491_2018-09-08.jpg

Test this red GMC

Posting images to the forum is fine. If it's the gallery you're having trouble with...sorry, I don't use it anymore.

what is the maximum pic size here? per our talk, that could be the issue

h9e65c55.JPG

OK THAT IS IT!!! the pic as they tried to load were like 5200 x 4100, needs to be 800 x 600

No point in trying to load an image more than 720 because that's as large as it's going to be rendered on the webbsite.

My photos are a touch over 1024 wide when I make build posts. They usually are 100% in resolution and how they appear on the site. I arrived at that with a fair amount of experimentation. It is also why if you download my photos that a white strip on the right side appears. I basically push the resolution the site will display to the max.

turns out if you run 800 x 600, then you can only 'publish' two at a time at most. If you go with the MP-recommended 720, you can upload to your heart's content!

I need to edit the 500 error to read.

500 Internal Server Error
Fatal Error was detected!
Please contact the site owner so he can tell you what you're screwing up.

:rotf :mpup :D

Back