• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Looking for replica WW2 British armour cap badge

JSteinman

Master at Arms
As the header says, I am looking for replica badges. I have some axis ones, but need some allied ones for the next few projects. Any idea? Metal, resin, doesn't matter.

Jeff Herne, up Madison, WI way makes "Bling for Bases" available of his Scalecolors website.

https://scalecolors.com/

I cain't say this will help, but it's my 2 bits.

Email: info@scalecolors.com

I remember a lot of stuff. I try to help my Brothers when I can. Sorry Jeff cain't help.

Try ebay. I got my Knights Cross from there for cheap. Its a knockoff but looks good. Also got a VC. What unit are you looking for?

James

This one.

he8d66b0.jpg

Or would this one work better for BEF in France 1940?

hf232694.jpg

The top badge was worn by the Royal Tank Regiments throughout the war a still is today. The lower was the badge of the RAC 1939-41 and was mainly worn by troops while attached to a training regiment but did occasionally show up in front line units. In 1941 the RAC changed to the mailed fist badge which is still worn today. Cavalry and infantry regiments converted to the armoured role continued to wear their regimental badges.

Cheers,
Rich

I'm not seeing a lot. Found a RCAR badge and of course the armoured fist which I think I still have my original on some where. But these two eventually showed up. Not sure if too expensive.

RAC
Oops looking at it the next is RCAC.

A couple of RAAC cap badges and tons of the second badge.
Sorry couldnt help more

Wait again, found a pile. You have to use Royal Tank Regiment.
rtr
rtr

Am I the only M/A member to notice your tag-line states "We don't need no stinking Badges!"
:rotf :rotf :yipee :bang head :drinks

Am I the only M/A member to notice your tag-line states "We don't need no stinking Badges!"
:rotf :rotf :yipee :bang head :drinks

Yes, yes you are. I guess I was wrong, I seem to need a stinkin’ badge. But as most things of this sort, it’s an aberration, an outlier if you will, because... “We don need no stinkin’ badges!”

OH! I see this now! Just the good-smelling Royal Army badges then? Brilliant!
I never meant any offense, Dr. Dentist, SUH! I just love irony and the play on words.
I lacked the ability to contain myself!!

Back