• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bearhound & Panther Parts Needed!

errains

Heavy Metal Modeling
Staff member
Hey All;

Needing some friendly help from the parts department.

The Bearhound, I'm looking for aircraft nose art in 1/48th or 1/72ed(if it's big enough and Kool enough). Preferably a pinup girl with a gun and also a Confederate flag(that would be a rebel flag to all you yankees). Don't need a name as I already have one picked out. If possible please post pic of what your willing to part with and I'll let you know if I'm interested in it.

Panther Parts, Do anyone have a full set of friulmodel late Panther G tracks that they are willing to let go for a reasonable price. That Trumpeter Flak Panther I just got has you glueing the two guide horns on each track...mmmm...no thanks,...:angry:...and besides I've never used friuls before, so why not!

Thanks in Advance for All Your Help
:v

I make no promises but will dig thru my small stash. I think I have or had some 1/72 scale decals, not sure how much is nose art

Back