• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Our Princess is gone.....

iambrb

hec0ccb7.jpeg

hc633c0b.jpeg

So today we made the difficult decision to put down our house Princess, Smoky, AKA; Mo—Mo. we weaned this cat almost 17 years ago. She was primarily my wife’s, and it was the first pet that she had for the life cycle of the pet. Renal disease took her, the last of a litter of four

No more crying loudly from the front of the house

No more tunneling under piles of warm laundry

No more begging for cheese

No more carrying toys around the house

No more having some one waiting when We get home

No words

h1ce4e1a.jpeg

h52ebdf9.jpeg

I've lost track of all the cats I've had for the full cycle of life. It's a sad event every time. 17 years seems to be a long life for them, but one lived 19 years if I remember right. Sorry for your loss.

I have had a couple of cats. The first was literally "my" cat. When I got divorced I left him with the ex and he let her know that he was Pee-Ohhed (all over the place) :D When I got him to my place he was a happy camper again.

Miss all my critter kids to this day.

So very sorry for your loss. :zen :zen

My condolences. I had only one cat I liked, Felix, and it was hard to put him down as a youngster (18 months old with Feline Leukemia) as he was raised by my Golden Retriever Rex and thought he was a dog. The second cat, Fritz, was more 'normal' as he never came or called out when named. Fortunately, he was given to a very loving woman when we moved out of NYC (most cats in the country go out and some never come home). 17 years of love given and received. A blessing.

Regards,

Very sorry to hear this Bruce, they always find a special little place in our hearts that becomes so empty when they are gone.

Looks like she was well loved

:zen

So sorry for your loss. We also lost our dear Miss Whitney 2 wks. ago today. She was almost 17 yrs. old. Her brother Pratt keeps looking for her. Gary S.
h7d535ac.JPG

Hey guys, thanks to all. Piet and Centaur, I like the pic of cat heaven and of your respective cat. Going to try to do so work today.....we'll see

I am sorry for your loss. I also lost my cat Misty, so I had to get another one right away since Sylvester had never been in the house without another cat. He still missed her as he didn't eat for about three days. Our new cat Liza brought him out of it.

Back