• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Just a boring TEST Thread for adding photos

509133632_NFWsa-S.jpg
SMALL----- OK, this will probably bore everyone to death,
as it's just going to be a TEST thread so I can see posting photos from various sources, so just bare with me or totally ignore me. :laugh:

Medium
509133356_uegEL-M.jpg

Large
509133084_oae9S-L.jpg

OK------ seems they all resized automatically.
I guess I need to also add the size to the size box, as the URL size dosen't seem matter.

OK, this test/learning session is finished......
carry on. :woohoo:

OK--- go ahead and laugh------ but they do resize if you click on them!!!!
As I warned it was going to be a live and learn, and prove how dumb I am thread. :gogo

Well, I'm happy to see that the new system updated this post, and corrected the size of the photos, and that 800 wide works pretty good, and shows up pretty good without the need for clicking. I guess the option for larger photos is still there.

There maybe another test coming up! ;)

I'm glad you like it, the bigger test is I like it also. I wasn't real thrilled about having to drill back to get to the thread but at the time that was all I had to work with. Good deal, now go forth and build and take pictures!

Back