• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Wheels and tracks for Sd. Kfz. 251 1/35th

S

Swanny

I am looking for suggestions on replacement road wheels, drive wheels and tracks for and 1/35 scale Sd. Kfz. 251. Not real excited about the AFV Club wheel and track set, don't like the rubber band style tracks. Have considered the Friulmodel wire link sets but that is kind of pricey. Any suggestions on sets, manufactures or places to look?

I guess I did not look far enough into the AFV Club offerings. I found the individual links sets.

Yeah there are also a number of different types that AFV club produce , the early style with cast cleats and rubber blocks , the late style with pressed cleats and rubber blocks and also the late style with pressed cleats and metal blocks

That is just a brief summary :)

Jenny :kiss:

Thanks. I ended up going with the late pressed with rubber blocks - fits my kit-bash better.

For my AFV club SdKfz 11, I used the DML magic tracks tracks of a 251, they fitted very well on the AFV club wheels and sprocket!

Cheers Erik

Back