• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Cyber Hobby Panther F

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
This kit came to me at a show last summer, it's been taunting me every time I come into the shop, SO, I'm going to build it! Can't wait to get started! More to come!
:frantic

July 20, 1944. Operation Valkyrie is successful, Hitler is dead. Erwin Rommel is promoted and given free reign over the military. His sights are set on London. In a daring maneuver, Rommel sends several armored divisions to Ramsgate, Kent. The divisions are equipped with the latest top secret weaponry and are fast, mobile and deadly. They land undetected by the Allies, who are preoccupied with Operation Overlord. Who will achieve their goal first? Rommel himself leads the charge, making the earlier blitz of France look like a grade school recess.

hd6bd171.JPG

h2c9df91.JPG

I've got stuff inbound that hasn't arrived yet, but should be here by the time I am ready for it. Follow along, my friends, we'll have fun.

:drinks

That's clean workbench? :rotf

Interesting idea, kinda like the two opposing attack wings meeting each other, I think it was Coral Sea.

Sweet.

If Rommel's going for another blitzkrieg like France, he better not forget the crystal meth. Invading Bad?

Land invasion of England.
Good start.
Now if I could figure out a good story.
Frank
:popcorn :popcorn

Thanks guys! The PE set I ordered came yesterday, now I'm ready to hit the trail on this build. :frantic

Stayed tuned for some model mayhem.

The box is stuffed! I built the G version for A Call To Arms and fell in love with these kits.

Not to mention I paid $15 for it at a show last year. :eek:hyeah

https://www.modelersalliance.org/forum/call-to-arms/125894-cta-entry-iron-mike-panther-g?limitstart=0&start=72

I'll post for real start up photos when I get ready to begin.

Thanks for coming by.

Back