• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New guy

Shark 64

Hi
I Just joined the site. I mainly build helos in 1/35 scale.
I will be mostly my work here next.
I takes between 3 and 5 years to finish a model. I only build one at a time. Currently working on a Sea hawk from ACADEMY.

h49227fc.jpg

Oliver

Welcome Oliver! Great to see your fantastic work over here as well. Every time I see your username, Shark64, I think of the 174th AHC (Dolphins and Sharks - obviously the latter):
Va_020.jpg

If you can, please post a few of your in progress images so everyone here can appreciate the incredible work done. Didn't you win some awards with this vignette?

Regards,

Yeah, that's pretty good. :drink

'cuse me while I pick up my jaw

:notworthy

Only problem I can see from here is not enough pictures.

Welcome to the asylum Oliver!! :drinks Some mighty fine work ya got going on there!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :coolio Just need more pics :hmmm

Hello Oliver great to see you over here.

Your epic Huey build was/is one the best documented projects I ever witnessed. Hope to see more of your superb workmanship here aswell.

Ian.
Britmodeller regular :Hiay

Welcome. Saw the build article on your Huey in a magazine a little while ago. Great work,

Cheers,
Rich

Hello Oliver! Be welcome to the Alliance! :good:
You're a reference to a friend of mine (Shepard) here from Brazil, who is mine reference and so you are one of mine too. Great work's!!!
Helicopters modelers are never enough!

Cheers
Art

Back