• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

PI/stalker skills in effect

helios

Just wanted to drop in and say hi. Did a little digging and was able to get a hold of Eddie to figure out where some of the MBI chaps were hanging out since the forums went away and was directed here. Did a little poking around the site this morning, liked what I saw (at least on the surface :pp ) and decided to register.

My OP hasn't changed...dabble a little here and there...never finish anything...and continue adding to the stockpile! :pinch:

Look forward to catching up with old acquaintances and meeting new ones. Cheers!

Welcome Chris! Glad ya found your way here! I didn't wanna dirty up my bat... :evil: :bat Feel free to post up some of your work if ya dare :eek:ldguy
We have a diverse group here. Just throw the :mpup a bone now & then & you'll be fine. You know the routine, Straitjackets are behind the door....

Hey Chris. Glad to see you made it here. Pull up a pew and the Straightjackets are in the usual place......Cheers Mark

Chris the Helio man great to see you here, you've been missed my friend, I hope some of the others find this wonderful place, welcome aboard, it's great here Ed lost His Bat. :woohoo: :salute (y)

Welcome Chris! Glad to see you made it over here too. You're going to have fun.

And you call that a stash? that ain't nothing man! When they are filling that shelf unit and spilling out of closets; then you'll have a stash!

See you around the Forums!

And you call that a stash? that ain't nothing man! When they are filling that shelf unit and spilling out of closets; then you'll have a stash!

I'm working on it. ;) Keeping my eye's open for sales and whatnot. I've also been out of the hobby for 20 years. :pinch:

Back