• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hi from Cape Town, South Africa

AntMustard

Good day Gents.

I was told about you merry bunch of glue sniffers and plasticholics like me from SA Dave.

Looking forward to bash some plastic and share some work with you okes.

Here are some of my more recent work.

I love airplanes, any genre really. Then the odd armour and car if it catches my eye.

Hope you enjoy.

h58d10d0.JPG

hcf3214a.JPG

h017255d.JPG

h063b34a.JPG

h6f08419.JPG

hde64623.JPG

hb0762de.JPG

h262fdc3.JPG

h7e93743.JPG

Greetings Anton! Sorry for the mixup on your account, glad you came on in anyway.

Good thing you didn't mention Dave, I might not have let you in. :rotf Nuffin' but luv at ya Dave :love

Great looking builds!

Welcome aboard. Some mighty fine looking a/c there. I especially like the worn look of the Sturmovik. Cant wait for more. Also take a look at Call To Arms III, its a worthy campaign (group build in other worlds)
James

Welcome Anton ... Nice intro ... great looking Birds ... Welcome aboard ... I like Dave a bit ... But that's as far as it goes ...

Cheers from Texas !!!

Welcome Anton . Great intro . Going by your taste , you and I should be pretty compatible (y)

I really like that last chopper (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Welcome Anton . Great intro . Going by your taste , you and I should be pretty compatible (y)

I really like that last chopper (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Welcome to the Alliance Anton; you have some excellent calling cards there. I had to laugh at the map you posed some of them on; I'm not real sure those served there. If so, which ones were used by the Imperials and which by the Stormcloaks? LOL!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: (y)

Looking forward to seeing more. I just stopped in to see your Vampire; it is already looking excellent.

Welcome aboard, Colonel, Sir! :salute :captain :rotf
What would Theoden King think about an old Stuka motoring about above the Rittermarck, I wunda.

Find yourself welcome by my fire as well, if you are ever in the neighborhood!! :drinks
We few. We happy few.

Back