• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hello from NW Arkansas

Chromdome35

Hello everyone!

I've recently gotten back into modeling after a long layoff. My favorite subjects are WW2 armor.

Outside of scale modeling, I am a semi pro photographer, computer geek, outdoorsman and grandfather to 6 beautiful grandchildren.

I've lived in NW Arkansas (Fayetteville) for 25 years and love it up here.

I look forward to getting to know you all and learning as much as I can from you.

I'm currently in the middle of building Tamiya's 88mm Flak 36/37 and Tamiya's M4A3.

h021744f.jpg

h4029ad7.jpg

We iz all Modelers. We iz all Different. We iz all the same.
My Brother, Casey Day lives in Fayetteville, AR. :salute
Welcome, Brother. Welcome! :eek:ldguy :pilot :drunk

neat stuuf there!

Welcome aboard!

Have been to Bentonville in the mid-2000's, and yes, I DID go to the walmart museum!

Can't wait to see how these turn out!

Welcome to the forum Brian! You will find that pretty much everyone here wants to help and admire all the member's work. Our members are found all over the world and in my opinion are the friendliest folks around.

:D

Howzit from the rearend of the world AKA Africa BTW the padded cell is mine but youre welcome to join me anytime :drinks

Nice work and welcome.

Looking forward to seeing more and hearing what you have to say.

Welcome aboard. Some nice looking stuff there. I cant wait to see more. I
d like to point out the CTAIII campaign going on also and if you are interested there are 2 months left.
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/call-to-arms-iii

I hope you'll consider joining in this worthy campaign.
James

Welcome Brian from sunny So Cal. You've shown some remarkable "calling cards" in your post. Looks like you are going to fit right in.

Back