• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The return of the doc...

Flyingbabydoc

Hi everyone!

I thought I should say a quick hello here since I have been absent for almost 6 months!

I had a really rough patch at work since most of my department is going through a Major restructuring. Too many nights on call, too many patients in the OR. I barely saw my Family this time. Really bad. So now I am already looking at a few new Job offers, which Sound very promising. And to celebrate I have decided to start building my 1/72 Frankensteins again.

Most importantly, I missed the good talks and the great atmosphere of the site (that includes you SA Dave), not to mention the invaluable tips from everyone.

So I am back, if you'll have me.

Cheers

Alex

Welcome back Alex. Glad to see you have found enough time to post an update on your status.

Cheers, Christian B)

Bloody high time mate great to have you back among the true crazies (OK it might just be thats crazy)

Thank you so much everyone! :frantic :drinks

This is what I was talking about, what I missed - so much friendship and such a good Environment, I really missed you all.

Now enough with the pleasantries. It's time to get down to Business and start building again!

Cheers everyone

Alex

Welcome back Alex! Missed you! Glad to hear all has been ok though you were super busy. I worked 2 jobs one time for about 9 months. Was so tired all the time I didn't want to do anything, so I can relate.

Thank you Paul. It is still a very stressful time, I am constantly on call and there is not much hope of things improving here.

That is why I am looking at a great Job offer in Northern Germany and some Options in Switzerland. The next few months will be interesting.

Did you get the USS Arizona finished?

Cheers

Alex

Thank you Paul. It is still a very stressful time, I am constantly on call and there is not much hope of things improving here.

That is why I am looking at a great Job offer in Northern Germany and some Options in Switzerland. The next few months will be interesting.

Did you get the USS Arizona finished?

Cheers

Alex

LOL! The Arizona has been on the shelf "later" for quite a while. I have been working on the 1/48th Albatros and it is nearing completion. Been a bit slow the last few weeks as I just kind of shut down at this time of year.

Welcome back Alex! It's a thrill to see your return. I can't wait to start following your work again. Good luck on those job offers; I'll be praying that you get the best one for your situation.

Don't forget there is always St. Jude here in Memphis. The public schools aren't all that great, but there are some awesome private schools. Of course it isn't Germany or Europe, but there are some interesting positives being in the US.

You guys are waaaay too Kind. I sincerely appreciate all These nice words. My ego was in dire Need of a Little boost as of late!

Edit by Bob
No Political discussions here please.
End Edit

But I will always Keep that in mind! ;) ;) ;)

Cheers

Alex

Back