• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

new guy looking around...I know one guy here..

chrispisme

Hi Folks
I build mostly 1/32 Luftwaffe subjects (many things WW II aviation)as well, many things civil aviation...some armour and a new interest, figures.

Welcome to our little corner on the web. This is probably one of the friendliest and most helpful hobby sites around. People from all over the globe and all levels of building skills. One of the best things is that everyone here is helpful and we all try to be of a positive nature and give plenty of help and guidance all you need to do is ask.

Many times there have been instances when someone needed a photo or a bit of info and they were answered in short order.

I am also a large scale WWII Luftwaffe builder but drift into plenty of other venues including figures. Looking forward to seeing your builds.

Welcome, Chris! Hey, that's a novelty, a guy who builds aircraft named Chris. :rotf

I'm wearing my Silly Walks watch right now, great avatar!

Welcome Chris, looking forward to some shots of your work and whatever you have cooking on the bench.

Welcome Chris. I'm at the other end of the spectrum building only small scale stuff but I love to watch larger models being built. By all means, show some of your work. I'm sure you will fit right in.

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing your Luftwaffe stuff. I've kind of strayed but I still love looking.
James

Hi Chris, welcome aboard. Make sure you post a pic of your little diorama with the B1900 doing the split-arse turn off the end of the runway. (y)

The going away gift I made for my good friend Don the director of maintenance at Westwind Aviation. An Amodel 1/72 Beechcraft 1900D in company colours, signed by all the maintenance staff and stuck to a base. Decals made by Mika Jernfors at Arctic Decals
h91b80b2.JPG

hf53bc15.JPG

h4ca2721.JPG

hf331596.JPG

Back