• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Greetings From South Carolina

errains

Heavy Metal Modeling
Staff member
Been visiting this site for quite a while and figured it was time to start contributing here as well. Just finished yet another cross country relocation from Washington state to South Carolina…Sure hope this will be the last….ever!! :unsure:

Been out of serious model building for about five years, but now I got a nice “studio room” all to myself (some pics below), excited to be getting back into the hobby. Mostly build Armor but will be starting a life long dream project here in the next few months.

Looking forward to meeting you all here and exchanging some good tips and having fun!! :drool

Building Area
h24cc3a4.jpg

Paint and Finishing Area
h764aa2b.jpg

Airbrushing Area
ha8a14c5.jpg

Welcome! That's a nice set up and quite a stash! Glad to have you aboard!

:drinks

Howdy Neighbor!

You say you in Greenwood SC? How long you been here?

Bruce and I both are in Greenwood and several others are on driving distance.

Welcome to the site . You look ready to build ! I even noticed a bed for the assistant :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Welcome aboard! You will find a lot of us from all over. I am in the Memphis TN area formerly Tulsa OK. Many of those on this site have become friends and the whole goal is to enjoy the hobby and learn through camaraderie and other's examples and constructive critiquing.

One of the best things about MA is if you have a problem or a question we are all here to help and it usually doesn't take too long.

I wish to thank everyone for their kind welcome! :Hiay

My wife and I arrived in Greenwood at the beginning of August. She started her new job at Lander University and I have been unpacking and setting up the house.

And as everyone one knows having proper accommodations for the "Assistant" is of utmost importance :mpup

I am from SC too! Also my sister lives in Wa. State! Glad to have u a board!

U are in Greenwood too? TOO KEWL!!! Once I feel better will have to meet up!

I wish to thank everyone for their kind welcome! :Hiay

My wife and I arrived in Greenwood at the beginning of August. She started her new job at Lander University and I have been unpacking and setting up the house.

And as everyone one knows having proper accommodations for the "Assistant" is of utmost importance :mpup

That's great, funny how you end up in Greenwood of all places.

Looks like an empty display rack, looking forward to seeing it get filled up.

We gotta figure out when we can do a meet and greet.

Welcome to the loony bin mate great looking work space there and we all love loads of pictures
PS I am the damn soof efrican every body will warn you about

Yep, a clean bench is the sign of a twisted mind or no modelling going on, OR, in this case a brand new bench. I'm envious. :ro:

Welcome aboard.

I'm mainly doing figures now, but armor has a special place in my heart (and shelves full of 1/16 RC), so I'm looking forward to seeing your work and hearing your take on things.

:hmmm
Tidy work space........
Differing modeling stations..........
Plenty of light, and still compact...........
Do we have a Submariner in our midst?
Welcome Aboard, Young Mister!
I'm sure you'll fit in quite well!
:eek:ldguy :pilot :salute

Back