• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

One Small Step..

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
Hey guys,

I hope you don’t mind another figure. Like I said, I’ve been gone a long time and I have lots to share!

Here is an old Revell kit of an astronaut that I did for FineScale’s 50th Anniversary of the Apollo landing. I was very fortunate to actually land on the cover too!

I did the kit stock but wanted to make a visor because I just didn’t like the clear yellow plastic piece that was supplied.

Thanks again for looking!
hfe8bfd4.jpeg

he4af419.jpeg

he01f30b.jpeg

h706d6fb.jpeg

hb04774a.jpeg

Hey Joe! Glad to see you back and posting!

Looks great! Something new for you!

Are you still sculpting sports players?

Bob

Bob

Hey Bob,

Thanks! It was definitely something different! Lol I haven’t done any sports in awhile but my son is about to go off and play college football so I will be doing one of him from high school and then another of him in college.

I really like the pose and look of this one of him, so this might be my next one or the one of him looking up after winning the District Championship.

Joe
h4700b07.jpeg

h0cdff34.jpeg

Bob

Hey Bob,

Thanks! It was definitely something different! Lol I haven’t done any sports in awhile but my son is about to go off and play college football so I will be doing one of him from high school and then another of him in college.

I really like the pose and look of this one of him, so this might be my next one or the one of him looking up after winning the District Championship.

Joe
h4700b07.jpeg

h0cdff34.jpeg

My God Joe,

Wasn't it yesterday you used to bring them to the house when they were little kids? Where have the years went?

Once more, great to have you back!

Bob

Hey Bob,

Yes sir and it’s flying by!! I have this picture and it’s so hard to believe that 17 years went by this fast! Today he’s actually going to announce where he’s going to play college football. His mom is coming home from Korea and once she’s home he will announce it.

17 years where did you go??

he7926c2.jpeg

Back