• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72nd U-VII crew. (6 figures)

centaur567

h3e13a77_2020-02-12.JPG

Here's my entry. Guard with binoculars, 3 figures will be assigned to my E-Boat. The Crew on sentry, the other three will be assigned to U-69 U-Boat. I have been meaning to do these for years. Now I have a good reason to do them.
Thanks, Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

hdebc5e0.JPG

h7d41ff7.JPG

One set came put together I guess by the previous owner. They were given to me. The other set was partially assembled. I left the heads and hand off to make painting easier.

h8d6d3c3.JPG

After priming the base color was applied this morning. Some touch up required. Thanks for looking. Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

h54e1096.JPG

h0d1faed.JPG

Black oil wash and white oil dry brush applied.

h042bea1.JPG

ha3a5ac8.JPG

hccfe353.JPG

h63bb4f8.JPG

ha9d2d32.JPG

h44a8473.JPG

Well I'm gonna call this project done!! I hope this done the memorial justice and for the need for any more to be less. Good health is not over rated. Thanks for allowing me to be a part. Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

Back