• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"A Mother's Sorrow, A Father's Love"

RW3

In 2004 I completed a piece titled "The Way of the Cross" (Passion of the Christ) which depicted Christ's journey along the Via Dolorosa as he was marched to Golgotha (or Calvary). It was always intended to be part of a 3 piece setting. 2nd, the crucifixion and the 3rd, the resurrection (intended to be a shadow box). After years of delay, I present to you the second piece titled: "A Mother's Sorrow, A Father's Love". A 1/20th scale piece sculpted with Kneadatite and Apoxie Sculpt. Painted with Vallejos. It's my goal to not wait 15 years to finish the 3rd piece! Thanks for looking.

h22c1d3c.jpg

h69586e5.jpg

h3dd3fcd.jpg

h3f1013b.jpg

hf4ca359.jpg

hf2161c2.jpg

h39a474c.jpg

h4336c1b.jpg

hb7a73aa.jpg

h0897831.jpg

hc360f9c.jpg

h4d00b7b.jpg

Yes, powerful is a good word for this!

Didn't you do a larger in scope diorama like this at one of the last Mastercons in St. Louis? I remember something like that!

Bob

Not sure what I could say other than WOW ! Masterful build.

That was such an emotional , I doubt I could build that if I even had the talent.

Christian B)

Wow, that is unbelievably powerful and moving. You got everything perfect; I especially love how you depicted Christ's wounds from the scourging; most images like this are too clean. I am overwhelmed. Thank you for doing this. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Back