• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TAMIYA SDKFZ.250/3 "GREIF"

iambrb

Ok here is my placeholder in this fine campaign!

I had intended something wheeled, but certain "exterior factors" have led me to use what I have ....and I got this on the super-cheap from a certain FB site. Not sure if I will build as the all-out radio version, or maybe towing something like a 37mm 'doorknocker' AT gun or small flak gun, will have to see when I clear some room at the bench! I have been itching to do some thing in desert scheme, so it looks like my [strike]ship[/strike] armored vehicle has [strike]come[/strike] rolled in! At any rate, here it is with start proviso and all that!

he52fea5.JPG

h7aaa170.JPG

hd200106.JPG

Will you pick this up for the next African Campaign? I know you did a wonderful job on the IS-3.

Regards,

Wow guys that’s a real compliment! I got the initial coat for the interior too dark, and ‘lost the love’. That is not to say, however, it has been sent to the shelf of doom though. I have it pushed aside for the moment but was thinking of it pulling something, like 37mm AT gun or that cool 20mm AA gun the Germans used

I can move it to the armor section if you'd like to finish it. It was one of the first kits to have link and length tracks.

Regards,

If you can do that I would really appreciate it! I have 2 more modern subjects I will start/pursue after I finish up the JS-2 on its push for Berlin, but with the onset of cool weather here in the South (it never gets truly cold here), I am thinking of finishing this in whitewash, towing something...just not sure what.

I can move it to the armor section if you'd like to finish it. It was one of the first kits to have link and length tracks.

Regards,

Back