• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bronco XXVII Seehund

JSteinman

Master at Arms
Here is another shelf queen that needs to be dethroned. This languished in its box 3/4 done for too long.

Here it is as I found it: This is mostly OOTB, with some missing rivets and other small details added:
zKS8V3h.jpg

lvYDtV3.jpg

Primed and preshaded:
ddv9AZo.jpg

Base color - Tamiya IJN Grey:
ZfZna8d.jpg

I wanted to do something a bit different for camo compared to all the others I have seen on the web, then I stumbled upon this photo thanks to Saul.
dc5BWaV.jpg

Which resulted in this:
xBBVzkm.jpg

RQYh7Vu.jpg

i44y5TW.jpg

Of course no respectful Tiger Shark is mouth less - so...
VMGDOpn.jpg

Some hairspray:
yVas3vX.jpg

Decals:
3TpE6oz.jpg

Pinwashes and streaking:
TY575OQ.jpg

HIonCQe.jpg

ET9MlQk.jpg

xNNgVtW.jpg

Now onto the fish!
iUP1QC0.jpg

That's it so far. I am bouncing back and forth between 3 projects - all Queens trying to get them done before I start anything new!

Superb as usual John.

This kit is on my list for a RC conversion, great to see an excellent example.

Perfectly sublime John! I'm thankful to Saúl for sending you the shark photo as that scheme you've done is spectacular.

Okay moving in on finishing this. I have completed and loaded the fish, added salt streaks, more rust streaks, and polished the heck outta the dome.

1CX39Zq.jpg

TpleroF.jpg

h2PkEP7.jpg

7LcckPp.jpg

JWGBWmu.jpg

S9OX9k3.jpg

John, you know I really like this even if it is a what-if scheme! Those masks worked well for the sharkmouth too!

Regards,

Back