• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Introducing John Steinman

bob letterman

Master at Arms
Staff member
John Steinman

JFS01-28-2008-1.jpg

It was many years ago when I met John Steinman on the Internet. At first I confused him with his brother who has been published in MMiR but it became obvious the incredible talent he had. Over the years, he has published many articles in MMiR as well as posting gallery entries on various web sites. Recently, he completed an online build log on Track-Link and before that he showed his diverse skills by tackling a modern subject, an AFV Club YPR-765.

It has been my pleasure in providing what little reference support I could. His efforts have garnished him numerous awards and he competes at the National Advanced level in AMPS. Yet, he remains humble and willing to share his techniques. On that note, I introduce to you; John F. Steinman.

What I like best is that he is willing to try new genres. He built Tristar's Storch as a build log. Hopefully, I can get him to try another wingy thingy.

Regards,

Alright John the vacation is over. Put your oars back in the water and row,full steam ahead guy. :ro:

Tony lee :laugh:

Hello Tony,

Been working all along, unfortunately for publication, so not much activity here. My SU-76m is in this months AFV Modeler check it out!

Back