• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Miniart's SU-76

JSteinman

Master at Arms
Here ya go Tony! See not too much more work needed before I paint her!

dscn2964_20100103_1769979860.jpg

dscn2961_20100103_1838902126.jpg

dscn2869_20100103_1186975370.jpg

Thanks John. It may not be up to your standard or expections but it sure look good to me.
Appreciate you posting the latest photos of it.

Thanks Again My Friend
Tony Lee

Looks really nice, I have a couple of the old Soviet Block releases.
Really rough compared to the Mini-Art one...
Looking forward to seeing what she looks like all painted up and ready
for a night on the town with her German boyfriends... :lol: :evil:
Shawn

Okay I have really jumped ahead here while you all were not looking!

I have pretty much finished the interior, and applied the base coat and post shade to the exterior so quickly that when you blinked - you missed it! But, I have added some detail paint, 4 filters, darker on the lower areas, lighter on the uppers with MIG 244, 245 and 246, some low level cheeps, gloss coat, decals, gloss coat, three pin washes MIG dark wash, then 2 with neutral wash brings us here.

Comment if you want.

DSCN3360.JPG

DSCN3361.JPG

DSCN3362.JPG

DSCN3363.JPG

Looking like a really wonderful model there! How does the Mini-Art kit go together? I've got one that I'm contemplating building in the near future.

David

Thanks guys.

David, the kit is pretty nice, but has some fiddly assembly steps. The gun being the worst, closely followed by the crew compartment sides and the tracks and suspension. Hmmm that's most of the kit! :evil:

Back