• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Laurence Maftei

Congratulations, Laurence! Well deserved and looking forward to more!
:good:
:drinks

Welcome aboard, Laurence! I look forward to seeing your latest work being posted in your section. That submarine diorama in your introduction looks awesome.

Cheers,
James

Congratulations Laurence . Glad to have you amongst us. Looking forward to more of your work.

Cheers, Christian B)

Harrumph Master Maftei!
I love watching your builds. I'll confess I don't always comment. Brilliant Mate!
:salute
:eek:ldguy
:pilot

Thank you Gentlemen, thank you one and all :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

I deeply appreciate the atmosphere on this forum, the superb builds, the advice, the ideas, the encouragement, the fact that everyone is here to do great models and help out. That's what makes MA great, the individual contributions, the individual qualities as modelers, and, more importantly, as humans.

I have been here over 5 years, and I have not seen a single nasty post. A quick internet search for references on the Bismarck led me to a couple of sites, where, literally, every single page had insults, arrogance, egomaniacs, all that. Yuck !!!

To be promoted to the Masters' group is, to me, better than winning an award at a competition. I feel flattered and it is a great incentive to do more work, bigger and better and never stop learning.

I am sorry for being a little bit quiet over the past few months. Life hasn't been exactly fluffy pink, nothing dreadful, just kept my mind busy with other things and concerns, modeling slowed down too as a result.
I did try to keep up with the builds and threads in general, but posting hasn't been where I would have liked it to be.

I want to say THANK YOU to two people here, without whom MA would have not existed in the first place, the Bob & Bob, "dad and son" :D

Bob Sr., what can I say ....when the legend of the hobby we all love thinks I am worthy of being a master on this forum, it means a lot, more than I could say. So looking forward to Logistics being finished, then the other two pieces you mentioned on your thread - the Pacific scene and the Wild West town. Then, you could help me out with the train diorama :D :D :D
So, a big Thank You Bob, for everything :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Bob Jr., you're way more than the technical mastermind behind MA. I know what it takes to do this, it's brutal. Tip of the hat to you Sir, the countless hours, effort, and sacrifice to keep this running, I don't think you get enough credit for it.

Again, thank you all for the kind words, looking forward to the things to come.

Cheers :drinks :drinks :drinks

Laurence

Late again!

Congrats Lawrence! This si certainly well deserved!

I look forward to more of your work as well!!

(y)

Back