• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Italeri Schnellboote Type S-100

mike walsh

Master at Arms
Hello,

Modellers Alliance are the first site to see the hidden gem of a build to be commenced in the near future.

The base was purchased through work.It will be the first time working with water and there will be nothing better to see the S boote in action with guns blazing going through the sea.

Everything is in place with the first area to be addressed will be the gun tub at the front. A bigger hole will be made and the correct gun mount will be established with 2 crewmen in the tub .Gunner and loader.
sFOKiUV.jpg

Idea of length of Base
18wwK7C.jpg

The crew will be a combination of the resin figures and corrected Italerie figures to fill areas of the boat.
RyfZrPs.jpg

Water example, A, B pack , trial and error with this.
N9uw5hR.jpg

I'll be following this one closely. I RC converted the MTB before the Schnell was out, but this is in my sights.

My son is going to school for Naval design and engineering next year, so I think I can buy this kit as an educational expense. :D

Thanks.

It is an extremely nice kit apart from the huge error on the Front gunners fighting compartment. :pinch:

I'll be following this one closely. I RC converted the MTB before the Schnell was out, but this is in my sights.

My son is going to school for Naval design and engineering next year, so I think I can buy this kit as an educational expense. :D

The best part will be working with the water. Challenging :hmmm

Michael

Thanks Guys appreciate your words.

The latest E boat from Italeri did not capture my attention as I think they may have not address the forward 2cm mount.

If the problem is still there then Italeri have let themselves down.

Michael

Thanks Guys appreciate your words.

The latest E boat from Italeri did not capture my attention as I think they may have not address the forward 2cm mount.

If the problem is still there then Italeri have let themselves down.

Michael

No they haven't ,i have made the tub /ring wider,With time also will update the 20mm flak

Ok,Thanks Piet,

Let me in on what you know. I may not be up to speed on the latest info. :idonno

Have you had some involvement with the latest design or, you have one of the latest e boats and it is corrected. :hmmm

If it is corrected then I'm buying it, where's my credit card..... :laugh: :good:

Michael

I am not involved with their latest schnellboot.
See here my S-38B build. (mix S-100/S-38)

https://modelersalliance.org/forum/in-the-navy/153962-1-35-s-38b-e-boat?limitstart=0&start=84

cant wait to see you take on this one, this are so fun to build just need some corrections and you have a awesome model

Abdin

Thanks Abdin,

The S Boote will be going through water and to get it right is going to be the big test.

Michael

Neat Stuff! Other guys keep beating me to the punch with the ship’s wheel emoji, so I’ll go with the only other naval one, oddly though I don’t dink it is one that best suits me
:drunk

Back