• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Finemolds 1/72 Bf 109

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
I'm in, almost late but this sweet little build is falling into place.

Hate tip to Barney for giving me this kit, hope I do it justice. :mpup

h0a10558.jpg

Start photo

ha92661b.jpg

h0e58ee0.jpg

h852044c.jpg

Now what's really neat about this kit, the camo, mottle and stuff are all on decals. :Hiay Looks like I only have to paint the light blue and decals take care of the rest. We'll see. :coolio

I got a coat of primer on. Got some seam lines to take care of.

Neat thing about this kit is it comes with Camo decals. :hmmm

h83994d8.jpg

I'm cool with the challenge of doing the mottle but I'm also interested in giving these decals a shot.

Well I got two decals on then I tried the big one on the wing. It shattered. Probably more due to my ham handedness. I'll have to paint the wings, will give that a shot this afternoon but I am working so there's that...:bang head

Really not much different than the Lozenge decals from Wingnut. Just want to say that I don't think there's anything wrong with the decals, just my handling of them. I'm going to still try the mottle decals.

Back