• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DSPAIE nippers

ausf

Master at Arms
I just received a pair of these.

I'm pretty impressed with the presentation, the box, holster, adjustment tool, cleaning cloth, etc. It's a lot of kit for $31.

I bought it from USA Gundam store, pretty big place, reviews all good.

For giggles I checked their 'scratch off' individual security code and the translation was 'it's been queried. Check for counterfeiters'. What the heck does that mean? If someone went to all this trouble to counterfeit it, I think they may deserve it. It's not just s tool jammed in a plastic bag, this is serious packaging.

And if you were counterfeiting, would you even put a scratch off code to check if it was a fake?

All of their tools are awesome pieces of kit. I have almost all of them. Well made and packaged. As for the counterfeiting, maybe someone just went through a bunch of sets and scanned them and then put them back.
James

I've always used Xuron and even bought a new pair when I redid the bench this summer. But when I went to cut some of those tiny Bismarck pieces loose, it did really do that good of a job.

I put this in the cart last week and forgot about it, then got an email from them offering it for $31, so I jumped.

I'll try it tomorrow, I've been mess around rescuing my old Revell Type VII in prep for doing the platinum version so I haven't needed to cut anything off sprues yet.

heaa4d94.jpg

I tried them.

They are amazing. They live up to the hype.

I cut a few pieces loose and there was no sound, the part just left the sprue like magic.

Did this review here some time ago.
https://modelersalliance.org/forum/news-reviews/153325-dspiae-single-blade-nipper-2-0

Back