• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Traffic!

sharkman

Master at Arms
It might be just me but it seems like in the past couple months there has been a lot more interest, building, and people participating on the forum then there has been over the last year or so.

It's good to see!!

(y) (y)

Again, it might just be my warped perception but I feel like when I log on now, there's a lot to catch up on!

:drinks

I use to keep a watch on the metrics but not much anymore. I have Google Analytics enabled but can't really tell what the traffic has been.

I'm a guilty party for sure. Life has been hectic and I've been a bit slack in checking in for a while. :tomato

[quote="JSteinman" post=344375...does it really matter?[/quote]

Nah not overly...but it is nice to see that the site is doing much better than so many others I use to visit. Once we migrate to the 21st Century it should be even better :dance
:v

I am also thrilled with the extra activity. Makes it more fun to come around, but tougher to keep up! That is not a bad problem to have...

This format is really what works well. Foulbook, while it has a large number of folks, just doesn't really work well for this stuff. I have a number of threads there that I look into about once a week or so, but that is about all it is worth.

Yeah FB is great for general BSing. But as far as archiving and being able to search old topics it absolutely sucks.

I haven't said it enough...I love this place...even if I do disappear for a bit now and again. :unsure:

Back