• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

panzerace007

Well,

I getting some much needed Bench TIme !!! I'm working on some ModelKasten Trax for an Elephant( DML's Elephant with Zimm,pix wil follow soon) & I'll move to the Trax for Wittmann's Last TIger( ModelKasten Tiger I late) !! Now ... Meistro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgsUsrFXxvs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxpfBWMOlOk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LccpJQuQ2lk&feature=related

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Right now I am fiddling around with my RoG PzH 2000 for the "Have Gun will travel"GB. Might also give some attention to the SLT 56 and seriously thinking about digging out an airplane. Since I don't have any plans for today I think it will be serious bench time for me.

Joe

Working on a project fro Tamiya Model Mag. Here is a sneek peek, shhhhhhhh.
MA%204-23-11.jpg

Washer/dryer repair= success! Went to investigate adopting a tortoise and now will get in some bench time after lunch. More Well work!

Cleaned the housemost of the day as the in-laws are coming over for the less-traditional grilled steak Easter dinner. But while we're listing music here, I did my work with the Tragically Hip in my ears. Got my wife a saddle for her birthday so I'll be treating that with some neetsfoot oil tonight while I also touch up a painting I am working on. After all that, I might have time to work on the Priest.

Waited most of the day for our internet to come back up. Called the ISP and they said most of the State of South Carolina was down...someone digging a BBQ pit likely hit some fiber somewhere...:mpup

Great progress on the Sdk7.

Shopping with wife :angry:

ouuuupsie! :pinch:

in clear words - she will be shopping and you will be carrying bags, tons of bags!

i won't do much today ... i'll have to do dogsitting ... maybe i take my pz2 modelkasten tracks downstairs and cut the links from the sprue while rudy enjoys laying in the garden, maybe i'll put 'a bridge too far' into the dvd and sure as hell i'll have some campari on ice ...

Working on a project fro Tamiya Model Mag. Here is a sneek peek, shhhhhhhh.
MA%204-23-11.jpg

Cool Interior JOHN ! What is that .... I'll have to wait for th mag right :D I just can't place it .. Looks Very Cool though !!

Well this Day is in th Books. I got a good start on that Elephant, but not too much on th Tiger.

LAURA- I'm putting MK trax on this Elephant I've started. It's th 1st. time I've actually used MK trax & I love th Heck out of them ! They're a Beautiful set !! I got another set to start for that Wittmann's Tiger ..

Hey ANDY - How's that old Football injury ? You didn't re injure it carrying all of those shopping bags did ya' ? :D

HAPPY EASTER everybody !!! I'm lookin forward to eating some Cadbury Eggs ! Man I love those things !!

... and sure as hell i'll have some campari on ice ...

Thats a brilliant idea! You've got some orange juice as well? :)

I will take my B-2 out into the sun and will do --- guess what --- sanding, oh so true :D

I was limping round the shops Erik

Seeing as the wife is disabled I was the better of the 2

ANDY , I was just joking. I had no idea that you had an Old Football injury. :D :blush:

Happy Easter Brother !!

A day late but even better. Easter Sunday, woke up early to hide 42 Easter Eggs, made breakfast, Church visit (one of three mandatory annual appearances), decorated Easter Eggs, moved dirt. The last part is because (and John Steinman can attest) my lovely wife wants to add a layer of soil over much of her garden and flower beds. Six cubic yards, that is 27 cubic feet, to be moved wet since it doesn't stop raining, in a 3 cubic foot wheelbarrow. This is the second wheelbarrow as the first had a handle snap.

I WILL get my sub done!

Regards,

Getting some work done on the Fuchs. Maybe take a bicycle ride later or go fishing for some Trout. If nothing else I might just veg the day away.

I have been crowding a week's worth of modeling into my one day off! Listening to Benny Goodman's Sing, Sing, Sing, stomping along to the beat! Gotta love the drums and the horns!! http://www.last.fm/music/Benny+Goodman/_/Sing+Sing+Sing+%28With+a+Swing%29

I was working a getting a review of 1/700 HMS Newcastle and Trafalgar finally done for IPMS/USA. I had the Trafalgar primed and drying outside when Ian found it. Minor damage with the exception of the missing prop. Since then, I've been working on the Warhammer orks. I've got some really cool metallic washes done on the weapons and armor.

Back