• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers Alliance is now on facebook

Great News!!! Maby I will sign up now on FB for this :lol: (I dont have account :silly: )

All the best!!!
Dusan.

Dusan, you're not going to miss anything there, only thing the FB group is for is to talk about things that's happening here.

I agree with all comments regarding Facebook and drama, however it is a medium that we could channel new members through to the site instead of coming off by chance or word of mouth

Facebook if used properly is a good tool

I agree with all comments regarding Facebook and drama, however it is a medium that we could channel new members through to the site instead of coming off by chance or word of mouth

Facebook if used properly is a good tool

I think it's a good idea, alot of modellers out there that never heard of modelers alliance before, now maybe they find the way here :)
And ofcourse it can never replace the forum :D
Hope to see some of you guys there, and we can show that there has to be no drama, even on FB!
//Mats

OK, I have to learn how to be an admin there! I wanted to post a teaser of the Meng Merkava III D Early photo preview.

TS001box.JPG

Regards,

IF I recall right, you can hotlink directly to that image and it will show up there in a post.

Just add the url to the post.

Pass on face book . Not sure the number of recruits warrants the probable drama for me. :S

Cheers, Christian B)

Tony,

It's been up 8 months already and, like you, I am not a Facebook fan. It doesn't seem to affect this site though.

Regards,

Those FB people or very very few of them ever join a site and contribute.
I don't particularly like being just entertainment for them.

A few minutes ago there were 48 visitors and 4 members on the site so tell me what did
those 48 do to help the site grow??????? If they want entertainment let them buy a ticket.

Rant Over
Tony lee

Back