• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Royal Model Demijohns and Wicker Baskets #793

Iron Mike

Master At Arms And Resident Curmudgeon
After building my Kubelwagen, I went looking for more items to add that "lived in" look to my future builds. I came across this set of resin demijohns and wicker baskets from Royal Model.

h4bc0947.JPG

Well molded and defect free, these pieces should add unique details to just about any era model.

h687f9c2.JPG

hc57de46.JPG

ha06a36a.JPG

Royal Models makes several similar sets, Doctor Steinman asked me about the ones I used on the Kubelwagen and I meant to send him the link to this set, but copied a different link. His set has barrels instead of baskets, maybe we can get him to add those photos here?

I ordered my set off ebay, it arrived very quickly and it had free shipping.

:drinks

This is the set that I purchased. Smaller bottles it seems as well as some small kegs.

h633a1de.jpg

I would like to know how they do the wicker masterwork - I would like to try to do some of my own!

Back