• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Has anyone built this kit?

rob hart

The subject is outside of my usual range of modeling interests, but I have a soft spot for the Halifax and it looks like a nice kit. I'm wondering if their are any serious construction issues before I try finding one for sale.

Not much help here, I have the MK I/II kit and it looks good in the box but haven't built it so can't comment on that. The MK I/II kit had some shape issues with the engines but that won't be an issue with the MK III unless they mucked them up as well. You should be able to find some reviews on line.

I actually checked your site before I posted to see if you had reviewed the kit. I'll dig around and see if I can find a build review.

Funny, I looked there myself because I thought I had reviewed it, the mind is a terrible thing to lose :eek:ldguy

I did build a Halifax, but I cannot be sure it was that one. It's been awhile. Sorry, I guess that was no help.

Back