• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The ETO Battlewagon-M4A3E8(76)-Dragon 1/35th

I'm soooo excited!! :frantic
I'll start packing my boxes in preparation for the move.

So just to be clear the link is NOT to our new website just the software that is used for building the new site?
:v

I'm soooo excited!! :frantic
I'll start packing my boxes in preparation for the move.

So just to be clear the link is NOT to our new website just the software that is used for building the new site?
:v

Correct sir, that is the software we'll be using. You'll find on that page several communities that run on the software so you can check them out and see the potential. :beer

[article=intro]1044[/article]

Didn't see any reason in the Tip Jar thread after you posted there on 04 May 2015 13:32. The only other post I see from you after that date is this one on 05 Mar 2020 09:05 = "New software is being setup as we type."

Cheers

https://modelersalliance.org/forum/modelers-lounge/155042-rattling-the-tip-jar-once-again?start=48

Here you go, Peter.

Guess there's two tip jar threads.

https://www.modelersalliance.org/forum/modelers-lounge/155042-rattling-the-tip-jar-once-again?limitstart=0&start=12#342752

The development of the new site us underway as we type.

Thanks people. I really do appreciate all the hard work done to give us a place to get model building information and to share builds and information we have or have come across.

Cheers

Yes, the developer has been pulled away on an emergency project. We'll have his attention soon. :geek

Will there be gallery access with the current gallery? Will we even have a Gallery? I know several of us use the Gallery on here, so it would be helpful to still have it and be able to post here. If not, what other options would we have.

I am with Tankbuilder: I totally appreciate all the work and efforts of all involved to keep us a safe and fun place to share our hobby.

There will be a brand new gallery. There will most likely NOT be access to the current gallery especially considering that the gallery is part of the reason we didn't upgrade for so long. The patch work we had to go through to get it to work to start with was not pretty.

The current image locations will remain static. All the images hosted on this site will still work. You just will not have the interface to get into the current coppermine gallery.

Check it out! I got a peek at it tonight.

had0699a.PNG

Looks like it is coming along there Bob. I use the gallery myself when doing build posts. It is much faster and easier to place the photos in the system that way.

It will also be a good thing to have a new gallery as Flash support (to upload photos to the existing gallery) goes away in Google Chrome this coming December. As it is now you have to cheat an click the Adobe Website link in the pink box, then [allow] it to do flash to make the uploads work.

Paul it's insane how easy it is to post an image in the forum. Just copy and past in the reply box. Yeah, that easy.

I get that it is easy to post photos Bob, will it resize large format photos down to a smaller size? Many of the photos that come from the phones or cameras directly are enormous.

Back