• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale, 35th Scale Spring, 2017

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
Buyer pays shipping...

AB3515.jpg

The LWS tracks can be found for $13USD. Asking $7USD.

AF35099AF35131.jpg

[strike]The AFV Club Sherman tracks retail around $6USD (I will toss them in for free if you buy the Academy M-12 and ask for it) while[/strike] the Tiger I transport tracks are $13USD. Why the higher retail? It could be because of the slide molding used to get the end track pin head detail. Horns are solid though. Sherman tracks sent to SA Dave. For Tiger tracks, asking $5USD.

If buying more than one item (even if from another post), let me know to make a deal. Contact me by PM, first come, first served.

Regards,

Re: Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - Miscellaneous kits

List updated top remove two items... I will add more later.

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - Updated July 21st '13

While fighting back a kit avalanche, I noted several older models that must go.

I have three boxes of earlier Imperial Series Dragon Panzer IV each with at least two complete kits within (most have three).

Another box contained a complete Skif MTLB with Armo (of Poland) resin tracks and wheels replacing the vinyl ones which I am sure I tossed out.

A Skif BTR-152 was found but the tire replacement was not in the box, I am sure I have them in another armored car box.

I have way too many AFV Club M-42 Dusters. I only found two with sharkmouth (both in Vietnam so I already have the kits).

I see a bin full of Imperial series Dragon StuG III and Tamiya Pz III. Another have Tamiya Panther and Tiger kits.

For aircraft & helicopters, I see three large bins (one is 72nd scale and the other 48th). Since I will be home tomorrow taking care of my son, I can look in them to see if anything has to go. I am sure I do not need nine Monogram Mi-24 helicopters!

Let me know if anyone is interested in anything mentioned so that I can take photographs and we can work out a price.

To put it plainly, I rather buy more detail sets for the newer kits I have.

Regards,

A Duster sounds nice. You're such a bad influence on a poor aircraft guy, Saul! ;)

I'd love to hear what's in the offering for 1/48 birds....

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 35th Scale July 21 '13

As before, buyer pays actual shipping. My village doesn't have a post office so I only ship on Saturdays when I can get to the other towns. If outside the US, note that shipping is expensive.

Either one is $40USD...

AF35S66.JPG

4SaleAF35S66a.JPG

Note that they both come with Bundeswehr markings, perfect for a Faun Transporter.

Sold this one...
AF35192.JPG

4SaleAF35192a.JPG

Sold the one above.

This one is only $30USD... (continuing that Bundeswehr theme)
4SaleM88AlG01.JPG

I don't think I will ever take the time to scratch a new body for this one:
4SaleNKL26a.JPG

$10USD.

PM if interested, I will mark the kit as sold or held based on the order the PM is received.

These were listed before.

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

[strike]The AFV Club Sherman tracks retail around $6USD (I will toss them in for free if you buy the Academy M-12 and ask for it) while[/strike] the Tiger I transport tracks are $13USD. Why the higher retail? It could be because of the slide molding used to get the end track pin head detail. Horns are solid though. Sherman tracks sent to SA Dave. For Tiger tracks, asking $5USD.

If buying more than one item (even if from another post), let me know to make a deal.

Plenty more to be added...

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 35th Scale July 21 '13

As before, buyer pays actual shipping. My village doesn't have a post office so I only ship on Saturdays when I can get to the other towns. If outside the US, note that shipping is expensive.

Either one is $40USD...

AF35S66.JPG

4SaleAF35S66a.JPG

Note that they both come with Bundeswehr markings, perfect for a Faun Transporter.

This one is only $30USD...
4SaleM88AlG01.JPG

4SaleNKL26a.JPG

$10USD.

PM if interested, I will mark the kit as sold or held based on the order the PM is received.

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

If buying more than one item (even if from another post), let me know to make a deal.

Regards,

Sharkmouth's Garage Sale - 35th Scale July 24 '13

This one is only $30USD...
4SaleM88AlG01.JPG

4SaleNKL26a.JPG

$10USD.

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

Regards,

Panzer IV tracks? Shilka barrels? Dig deep Saul, and thanks for your offerings so far!
:yipee

Panzer IV tracks? Shilka barrels?

Are you looking to replace vinyl tracks? I have leftover tracks from DML kits. not Magic Tracks, individual. Free if you cover shipping.

No spare Shilka barrels. I only own two sets and they are on the kits. RB Barrels is the most affordable.

Regards,

I have two sets of 'Lucky tracks' Hoping you had some AFV sets for the Panzer IV.

Hoping you had some AFV sets for the Panzer IV.

I'm not sure what that means... I only bought one set of AFV club PzKpfw III/IV tracks for my Nashorn. all my other aftermarket tracks are from ModelKasten and two from Friulmodel since ModelKasten didn't make them in plastic (my preferred medium followed by resin). I don't have any spare ModelKasten or Friulmodel.

Of newer kits, I usually only keep the live (as in Sherman) tracks made from DS material. All others from new kits are given away. those vinyl tracks from older kits are thrown away. With individual link tracks, I keep them unless they should have hollow teeth. This is when I get ModelKasten or others. Doing so means that I have lots of spare individual link tracks on sprues such as the PzKpfw iii/IV sets I offered you.

Regards,

All good- I have one set of sprue tracks and thats for my Shilka- I'm not trying those.
And 'Lucky Tracks' is my name for majic tracks. So you like model kasten tracks? maybe I should get a set or two. I just don't like those lucky tracks and the fruil sets are just too expensive for my taste. maybe one day... :coolio

So you like model kasten tracks? maybe I should get a set or two. I just don't like those lucky tracks and the fruil sets are just too expensive for my taste.

I like styrene tracks. I do not like metal tracks much, only when there is no alternative.

If you tell me what kit you want to upgrade the tracks for, I may be able to suggest the most affordable replacement tracks I liked.

Not always ModelKasten as they can be expensive too.

Regards,

This is what is left for this round. As before, buyer pays actual shipping. My village doesn't have a post office so I only ship on Saturdays when I can get to the other towns. If outside the US, note that shipping is expensive.

4SaleNKL26a.JPG

$10USD.

AB3515.jpg

AF35099AF35131.jpg

Regards,[/quote]

Back