• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Good Traders List

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
We'll use this thread to give thumbs up to traders who are in good standings. If you have a grievance with a trade, the Staff of Modelers' Alliance will take no part in the negotiation or resolution of your grievance. Please exercise good judgment and common sense when trading.

I had not noticed that no one has added anyone on this list but, I'm glad to be the first to add to the Good Traders list

James Knaus its an excellent trader. James got the GMC today and no problems at all. In fact I'd forgotten about getting it from you and was pleasantly surprised with the package.

Thanks James!

moon puppy wrote:
I had not noticed that no one has added anyone on this list but, I'm glad to be the first to add to the Good Traders list

James Knaus its an excellent trader. James got the GMC today and no problems at all. In fact I'd forgotten about getting it from you and was pleasantly surprised with the package.

Thanks James!

Glad it got there MP. Hope the few extras are of some use.
James

I'll have to look. I thought I slipped one by you with some 1/48 wingy thingy pe and a verlinden decal. Oh well, hope you like the truck.
James

PS there was a truck in there right??

You sure did! Thanks James. I called you a good trader and didn't even get the bribe! Nice decal sheet, pretty sure I can make use of them ASAP.

If this list encompasses all traders I have a couple to add.

I have dealt with Hobbystuff Depot from China and two Aussie mobs I.R Models and BNA Modelworld. All have delivered promptly, although one of my orders from Hobbystuff took almost a month but as it was tracked I found out it spent longer in Sydney that what it took to go from China to Australia.

Most importantly all three have not diddled me on imaginary postal fees to gouge back some of their great pricing! Seems to be viral when ordering online.

Thanks Jo, but the intent of this thread is mainly for individual Members of Modelers Alliance, not retail sites. But if you're happy with those folks we'll leave them up.

MOONIE ,

WoW !! I forgot about this ... :blush: :blush:

CHEYENNE is a Great Trader !!

Shaun Gehling is equally a Great Trader !!

Sorry for th delay guys ! :blush:

Adding Barney to the list. Thanks for the Sparrowhawk Barney. Came in the other day with no problems.

:mpup

Back