• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Long-shot - Looking for 1:48 Mk84's

ij001

Hey folks.
Planning a build for later in the year and am coming-up short on the loadout I want to do. Hoping to do my 1:48 Intruder with four Mk84 2000lb'ers but I when I came to look for them... not there !

AFAIK they were only ever available in the Hasegawa Weapons Set 'A' (or as an Eduard Brassin set). If anybody can let me have four, please let me know. Long-shot I know, but if you don't ask you'll never find-out, right ?

Thanks in advance.

Ian.

I'll try to go paw through my A-4/F-4/A-7/A-10 stash to see if I happen to have something. Sounds like it isn't likely though.

I thought I had a weapons set, though I'm not seeing it on my Scalemates inventory. I'll check for that too...though I don't recall if it was 1/72 or 1/48.

Thanks for trying, matey. Looks like I'll be buying a couple of Eduard Brassin sets.

Ian.

I have that Hase weapons set. I'll look when I get home on Friday. If they are in there you can have them.

Mike

Back