• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

FIRE MISSION......BIG BRUISER IS DONE!

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
All done.....

DSC07865.JPG

DSC07867~0.JPG

DSC07868.JPG

DSC07869~0.JPG

DSC07870~0.JPG

DSC07871~0.JPG

DSC07872~0.JPG

DSC07873~0.JPG

DSC07874~0.JPG

DSC07875~0.JPG

DSC07876.JPG

DSC07878.JPG

DSC07879.JPG

DSC07880.JPG

DSC07882.JPG

B)

B) :notworthy (y) :ro:
What a great finish with a cool little base that just fits...... Probably my favourite of yours Mr T!

Ian.

Love it!
Really dig the guys' uniforms, slight differences in the OD. Dig the ground work, lots of random stuff. What is the base, wood?

Real dirt, so like is that to scale? :rotf

Outstanding work Terry. I'm sure it's gonna rock the next show. (y)

Real dirt, so like is that to scale? :rotf

Outstanding work Terry. I'm sure it's gonna rock the next show. (y)

AMPS advanced silver on Saturday. Score was 9.0 9.5 8.5 out of 10 possible. Go figure. :idonno

You bet the dirt is to scale.

:laugh:

Seriously, reference photos or articles count half a point. Lesson learned for me, next time I'm taking them.

Nothing wrong with a silver. :good:

Seriously, reference photos or articles count half a point. Lesson learned for me, next time I'm taking them.

Nothing wrong with a silver. :good:

I'm not real big on AMPS and silver is fine. I never expect too much out of the local group. Members tend to get the top awards anyway. The 8.5 guy probably didn't like the paint color. :silly:

Could be, I've heard less than flattering comments about that chapter. Getting the feedback is the only reason I even enter. :ro:

Could be, I've heard less than flattering comments about that chapter. Getting the feedback is the only reason I even enter. :ro:

I attend just for fun. Did well at the raffle and vendor tables, but more on that later.

:eek:hyeah

That is usually my main focus, we're in and out of a show by lunch as a rule. :laugh:
Our local AMPS chapter is top notch, really the only show I enter any more.

That is usually my main focus, we're in and out of a show by lunch as a rule. :laugh:
Our local AMPS chapter is top notch, really the only show I enter any more.

Never been to any other AMPS show. Really no other club close by.

B)

Back