• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"LET'S PANZER" NEW PROJECT Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf D/B

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
New project starting soon.....

pz3_d-b.JPG

35213_side-views.jpg

photo_2_1531994057.jpg

photo_9_1531994057.jpg

B)

Is this going to be a snow job? Looks like a fun project and I'll be interested in hearing your impressions of the MiniArt kit. :good:

Is this going to be a snow job? Looks like a fun project and I'll be interested in hearing your impressions of the MiniArt kit. :good:

No snow just gray.

thinking about fruil tracks for this one.

:hmmm

Friuls are always a good idea. :eek:hyeah

Lookit all those add on, open horned links! :cheer:

Ok let's begin! I love the box art. Inside the box is a well done set of instructions, photo etch packet, and a single bag containing the parts. The parts look great....very detailed. Looks like this is going to be a fun project. Construction begins with the lower hull( 3 parts ).

PZ1.jpg

PZ2.jpg

PZ4.jpg

PZ3.jpg

PZ5.jpg

stay tuned more to come

B)

It looks like a very cool and different version. Waiting to see what you think of the kit. :ro:
:soldier
:drtumbs
:D

It looks like a very cool and different version. Waiting to see what you think of the kit. :ro:
:soldier
:drtumbs
:D

Well the first three parts went together real well. There are some really fine weld beads on the parts that look great.

B)

Back