• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

You can't mean a second kit? No way!

Barney

Way.

The Whirlwind is a great kit, but I wanted something else to work on, now.

I grabbed a Ki-43 in 1/32 by Hasagawa

hab0c5cc.jpg

And, as I am crazy and very probably brain damaged, I decided to do it up in French Indo-China 1943 markings. (Colors might be surprising)

This is going to be a blast. I mean, the engine has 600 parts! I could be at this for awhile

Alas, I can't find the decals I want in 1/32d. Humpf!

Guess I'll use some type of Chinese markings...

Little did I know that this is an older kit. Lots of flash and some expressive moulding seams... Oh, Well.... Life in the Bat Plane

Little did I know that this is an older kit. Lots of flash and some expressive moulding seams... Oh, Well.... Life in the Bat Plane

I felt the same way when I did their 1/32 Hellcat. So much flash and I just gave up on it.

Been out with some physical problems... old age, too many interesting assignments, way too much trauma...

I'm back and will post pics soon.

"Old School" modeling is not for wimps!! :eek:ldguy Sharpen up that Xacto and get to it!! :salute Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

Back