• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Curious re. thread notifications

Tankbuilder

Just curious here. Has anyone suddenly stopped getting notifications on topics they used to get notifications of replies to? This suddenly happened to me a few days ago and I have no idea why. Just wondering if it's just me experiencing this.

Thanks and cheers

You might check your spam box. I know that sometimes Yahoo messes up my e-mails and stuff I want to see ends up in the spam folder.
Also double check what you have subscribed to in order to make sure that you are still subscribed.

You might check your spam box. I know that sometimes Yahoo messes up my e-mails and stuff I want to see ends up in the spam folder.
Also double check what you have subscribed to in order to make sure that you are still subscribed.

Thanks.

I know there are no replies going to my Spam box.

I also know that I was subscribed to threads such as Latest Acquisitions, and also, What's On The Bench or this thread either. Notifications from these and others just suddenly stopped. I have no idea what happened.

Cheers

Back