• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

TWO BRAZILIAN BUFFALOS- AMODEL 1/144 Scale.

lupanzer

Master at Arms
Hi all !

My last project. I finished these two models last week.

They are done by Amodel in the small scale(1/144). Short run kits.

The real ones operated in the Brazilian Amazon , from the late 1970´s to the early 2000´s.

The decals are done by a Brazilian designer, follow the pictures :

Hope you like them!

Luiz.

Fantastic as usual Luiz! I remember as a kid seeing These camo Buffalos landing at Canoas AB, a very noisy engine.

I also love the FCM decals. I think Felipe always does a very good Job, I used them in several Projects.

Cheers

Alex

I do like them! Can you post a photo with a coin or paper lip so we can get an idea how small they are?

WOW Luiz, those are beautiful.
I wish they would enlarge them to 1/72 scale.
They tested 4 in Vietnam.
They sure would look good in the collection.
Frank
(y) :drinks :notworthy

Many thanks for the kind words, John, Chris, Bob, Frank and Warren...appreciate so much! :drinks

Luiz.

I do like them! Can you post a photo with a coin or paper lip so we can get an idea how small they are?

Dear John.

Impossible my friend... :facepalm ...Unfortunately, they are no longer with me ... I made them for a friend of mine, who piloted these Buffalos in the late 70's in the Brazilian Amazonia.

Regards

Luiz.

Back