• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Huge baby boom in nine months?

I just hope there is a baby. My Daughters having one soon and now her husband is in quarantine for this virus. Hopefully it wont affect her or the baby and hopefully my Granddaughter doesnt get affected.
James

I just hope there is a baby. My Daughters having one soon and now her husband is in quarantine for this virus. Hopefully it wont affect her or the baby and hopefully my Granddaughter doesnt get affected.
James

I'll be hoping for the best for you and your family.

I've been working from home for the last couple of months anyway.. :idonno
They just called off school for Cindy so she's going to be working from home also. :dude

Went in to a WalMart yesterday to get a few things. (fishing weights) IT WAS WEIRD! The shelves were about 2/3rds bare. The aisle with the toilet paper and paper towels was BARE!

My local Kroger grocery store was low on milk, with no eggs, and had just got in some paper towels. Otherwise it wasn't near as bad as the Wally World.

Now sure about things at my work. We will see. I usually don't get involved with people but their watches are usually FILTHY!

Schools in our region are closed through April 20....other than monitoring email and a couple Google Meets during the week, I'm all about modeling and staying home ;)

Schools in our region are closed through April 20....other than monitoring email and a couple Google Meets during the week, I'm all about modeling and staying home ;)

Thought you supposed to be working from home.... :smack
:rotf :rotf

I will be going to work unless the Gooberment makes me stay home. Schools in the area are closed for now. Which is nice going to work as traffic drops to about 20% for me. I wouldn't mind a week off myself, but it's one of those things that would be a pain in the cannoli income wise if it went on too long.

James

This Virus has still unknown effects on pregnancy, but it goes as a rule of thumb that either viruses disrupt the Formation of the Baby in early pregnancy or the infect the Infant after birth. If your daugther was already pregnant in January when it began there should be no Problems, provided she remains Virus free after birth. I would strongly recommend that no visiting takes place after birth, specially not from grandparents.

My workload has also diminished (not so many surgeries), although we are on a 24/7 on-call System if we have to help out the intensive care colleagues. We have been exhaustively giving out Information for concerned parents and testing families.

Stay safe everyone.

Cheers

Alex

James

This Virus has still unknown effects on pregnancy, but it goes as a rule of thumb that either viruses disrupt the Formation of the Baby in early pregnancy or the infect the Infant after birth. If your daugther was already pregnant in January when it began there should be no Problems, provided she remains Virus free after birth. I would strongly recommend that no visiting takes place after birth, specially not from grandparents.

My workload has also diminished (not so many surgeries), although we are on a 24/7 on-call System if we have to help out the intensive care colleagues. We have been exhaustively giving out Information for concerned parents and testing families.

Stay safe everyone.

Cheers

Alex

I have niece who wouldn't let us see her new born for like a year! :blink OK, Cindy saw him, I saw him at Thanksgiving but she's very protective and rightfully so.

Thank you Doc Alex for fighting the good fight for the littlest of them. :notworthy

Thought you supposed to be working from home.... :smack
:rotf :rotf

That is pretty much the extent of working from home. The emails and Google Meets with students allow me to interact with the kids. We aren't allowed to give work for grades since kids don't all easily have access to online work...some have to share one computer, take care of younger siblings,etc...

New material can only be offered in small chunks, so my workload like Dave's is down by like 80%

Back