• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A Wingy Thingy, A Trucky Thingy and a Racy Thingy

Leopard2

These are some of the kits I am currently working on. Tamiya 1/48 Brewster Buffalo pacific Theater; Tamiya 1/20 Honda RA 272 F1 car and RoG 1/72 MAN 10t. mil gl 8x8.

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0312.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

Joe

Nice! I've got the Classic Airframes Brewster Buffalo sitting on the bench just waiting to start, elves haven't made it over there yet.

You know, you could put them all together.................

Do you EVER sleep, Joe? Man, the amount of stuff you put out amazes me! I model at hourglass speed!

I do sleep, in between models. I started the Honda about 3 years ago, the Buffalo about 6 month ago and only the truck I started recently. Rob and I decided that we want to try and have one model for every category for the Rochester contest. So I dug them out of the ever growing WIP stash.

Joe

He sleeps, its me that doesnt. He and I are both racing to get models done for Rochester. 1 model per each of 7 categories.

My bench is the Harrier, Chevelle, 9/11 figures, USS Avocet, and BOP. I have more faith in Joe getting everything done than I do me.

I seriously doubt that will have models for more then 2 categories because 95% of my models are armor and whats left either won at a higher lvl contest or isn't worth even to consider taking.

Mike, I am not sure about these 3 kits. I have my issues with them and I doubt I will have them finished soon.

Back